Friday, February 19, 2010

Games Tech Deck Live.com

places of the soul: tales of an astral traveler


PART

My name is Jeremiah and I am a traveler. I started traveling in a hospital room, there are over 21 years. I remember it well, I awoke in the night and saw my body lying on the bed, I was convinced that he is dead. Fortunately, after two seconds ran down, sinking into the bed as if he was falling with all my weight.
After that, I spent part of my life trying to recreate the event.
I only had a vague idea of \u200b\u200bwhat an astral travel, so I bought books on the subject, but the experiments should bring poor results. Even the advice of my friends did not help anything, so I decided to take a lonely path to find my own method.
First I wanted to understand what is the basic condition of astral travel. At the time I had no idea what they were in the fields of energy, so I did not know what was the instrument with which I moved, but I sensed that it was the basic condition for the awareness of having a conscience can transfer away from your body. From that moment on I only for a period of slight shifts in the places I knew, especially my home, a familiar place where I could move with ease.
Suddenly one night I woke up hearing a loud noise metal.
This continued to happen for several days and each time I woke up in fright. On the fifth day But I had the clarity needed to stop listening to this infernal noise. The more I listened the noise, the more my mind would wake up in spite of the body was still fully asleep, I could even hear my breathing. A few moments later I was carrying a sort of electric current pulsing throughout my body, then I had a total loss of orientation. I was stopped but the whole world was spinning. I started to see a series of blue lights and white flashing frantically pushing and I felt fast. When I stopped after a few seconds, I saw a strong white light while someone shouted my name. I woke up shortly after experiencing the same sinking feeling in bed.
Learning to control my reactions in these situations, I began to hear sounds and phrases in tongues.
With practice I managed to drive away the fear.
Fear drives allowing it to enter into us and comparing it with the desire to go further. Curiosity must always be greater than the fear.
After about a year I had the courage to go in that light bianchssima. The second part will describe the places I saw exceeded this threshold.
For now I can give advice to all those who are interested in this type of experience. The first is to really want the trip, the second is not to be afraid, the third is to learn to know and accept, only in this way you will have a consciousness prepared the posting.
Technically, however, suggest a breathing divided into four parts: inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, exhale for 4 seconds, wait 4 seconds before inhaling again. In this technique, associate counsel of any phrase or mantra to regulate the rhythm.
There is a valid method for all, everyone must find his bearing in mind that this is not to reach a place, but to travel in the depths of his conscience.
The rest will come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment