Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where Can I Buy A Cheap Frog Habitat

To see what few have seen you have to go where few have gone.


perché non cada in reti di tramonti
Have you ever wondered if there is everything in your life? You ever asked a question of fundamental importance: myself .. I know my limitations and my abilities?
I often wonder what a man is willing to dig deep within himself before back in fright.
Yet this is what we were born: to know the truth.
I think about what I was taught at school: concepts, theories, things useful and useless, I have served up a science claimed to be holding the keys to life, if something is not scientifically measurable, not esiste.Quasi anyone has ever crossed my mind that if something is not measurable, it is only because we have no tools to the farlo.Ma reality is worse, for example those who attempted to measure the orgone energy as Reich, who had obtained the results scientifically worthy of attention, gets the best of times but had a total indifferenza.Reich as a prize a "stay" in prison where he died '. More often than not listening to science, is in its closed dogmi.Sapete is a dogma? E 'a principle that accepts as true and just, without critical examination and discussion.
Accommodations: This is what man can do better than anything else, and do not mean to lie down to sleep on the bed and dream because the dream has choked the last cry of our best part, I would rather the total blindness our spirit. And here
an atheist might reproach me for having misused a term for something that does not esiste.Purtroppo one of the most common errors of the human soul is giving an extra burden sentimentalismo.Se the soul is a substance measurable (certainly not those famous 21 grams) you would all agree in admitting its existence? For now
step further, I want to talk about the blindness to which I have already mentioned, from my personal invitation to anyone reading: forget that reality is only what you see.
I was born in a village of 1300 inhabitants, and since childhood I have always seen a special rain, before I often do not, however, sometimes looking out the window, I noticed thousands of small glittering balls, put out your hand, but this does not get wet. He did not gave much weight before, I was convinced this was so for tutti.Poi ricreduta.Oggi I know what it is and I know that almost everyone can see and take advantage of this wonder, what matters is the attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment