Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank You Wordings For Wedding Tags

Considerations reincarnation

I'm sure many of you share my path, a path characterized by an almost total inaction for several years, and one brutal place. Already as a baby I had a strange empathy with my mother often told me that every time he was nightmares, while deferring silent room, and I woke up I was in piangere.Questa empathy has often saved my life in dangerous situations (episodes of sleepwalking in which not a hair fall from the window at night, or at risk of suffocation with different materials swallowed).
was nine I had my first shocking vision of "elemental" and 12 appeared to me an oddity that I could not explain, it happened very rarely, but sometimes know in advance what he would say a person or thing would happen to them recently, with no clue.
Then shoot 'all of a sudden to 15 years, and spent some time in a situation that would call spirituale.Ovviamente hibernating in my life I did not follow any kind of path that I approached the control, manipulation of energy, I've never done a yoga class or meditazione.Nonostante I have noticed that many meditation techniques are to me as the act of spontaneous breathing, do not put into practice even one, and the few times I watched the orgone energy from the window, did not gave any weight (and this happens to many people, it's not always gives off sparks). This
continued in an unabated until one day I decided to go and read the exact definition of Chakra, and turned back button spento.Da here you can guess how important the information. Maybe if the TV brings to people's attention these topics would be much easier to wake up and open your eyes, but unfortunately most of the media does the opposite, using two methods: the silence or ridicule of the phenomenon of so-called "paranormal."
Many people over the past few years that have elapsed since the "re-lighting" were surprised that I had not followed any kind of spiritual path, making note that to reach this level, most people need of hard inner work.
This got me thinking .. if each person needs a constant inner work and guides, the only plausible explanations are: I have done my job in life before this, (assuming that the theory of reincarnation is true) or I had some help from above, I "caught" the right flow of energy as soon as they came into the world (in this case, however, would not understand by what criteria I should enjoy this privilege). As a part of you will think it's pure coincidence, I think that certain things can rarely be done without a sense, especially when it comes to evolution interiore.In few words, if a proper flow of energy is not someone who invests is ready, I'm pretty sure that will not have on him / her any effetto.Questo because we all have a choice, always, and nothing is imposed.
This is not intended as a proof of reincarnation, but only a starting point for reflection, there are many of my most extreme cases, but in fact I hope to have my little curiosity on the subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment