Monday, March 14, 2011

Alice In Wonderland 2010 Alice Monologues

Letizia Grella - Cake Italian design

Welcome back! Often you write about events involving experiments involving you in my photography and my adventures. The wonderful opportunity listed below, however, I missed this especially for you and I talk about it Bridal on Temptation! This post is an invitation for those who never misses an episode of Boss cakes and set-top boxes is always tuned to cakes and sweets : throw the remote control and connect to the site of this great artist!


On March 9, also in my Feltrinelli Napoli there was the presentation of the book The cake that I Letizia Grella, one of the best, if not the best cake designers peninsula.
Letizia has learned his skills in the United States, where he lived and studied with the best professionals for several years. The taste is American evident in his works but not predominant, because femininity mixed with a very pleasant and the wisdom of the lines that Italian art sent it.
Below are some photos of the sweet afternoon!

This is the cake that Mrs. Grella made his guests to enjoy, photographed by Frank Rao. From what I read so much good as it is beautiful and I have doubts because I think that our own cake designers have an edge over tradition that derives from the Italian confectionery.

These, however, some of his creations that I can only describe superlative. If you visit his site there's a much more delicious than the other!


I love them all, I have no words to describe the elegance and sophistication of her pies and will be training for my attention is attracted by the headline, I leave you with her that nothing else can describe it better than "Too good to them in slices, not too good to eat!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment