Monday, March 14, 2011

Rockford Shuttle To O'hare, Clock Tower

Exercise 4 - Exercise 4

Avatar: Daniel Baldwin

"The Last of the Baldwin"

- A dog ate my brother's penis and he bled to death?
- A dog or a wolf. We are still waiting the scientific, Daniel.
- Fuck. After William and Stefen, now Alec.
- Yes, the Baldwin brothers died within a week - the inspector finishes his coffee and heads for the door. - Daniel, my men are monitoring the door and the landing of his room. We will take it, do not worry.
He goes and seems to stumble into the mat.
Shit. A fucking lunatic took out my family in less than a week, the police do not have a damn evidence and the Commissioner is so clumsy that I'm sure will remain stuck in the revolving door of the hotel.
I'm not going to go the way of my brothers, no dog will swallow my cock. That will not be the last of the killer Baldwin.

now is a month that are here. And I'm still alive. Run away that night was the best idea. No murderess would look for in a fucking abandoned hut in the middle of nowhere in northern Alaska. Cold and no one to talk, but at least I'm alive.

a few weeks ago the police stopped searching, I believe that the killer has kidnapped and killed. Nobody knows that I've played them all. Fuck it, I'm still alive. And I still have enough to eat bear meat.

For four years, maybe. Do not count them anymore. Now this hut is my home, my food these bears and this rifle is my best friend. O lover. The nights here in Alaska are very cold and sad without a hole in which slip your cock.


Twenty years. Years. Winds. Only here. Twenty years. Vivo. I was not found. Years. Only. Winds. Vivo. Twenty years. Fame. Bear. Shoot. Cool. Twenty years. I was not found. Winds. Four brothers. Fame. I love my gun.

At the same time in Los Angeles on the killer exhales the final breath. "I am dying. Eventually I took, I got away. The only regret is not to tell anyone that killed twenty years ago, the Baldwin brothers. All three. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment