Friday, March 11, 2011

Washer Making Loud Noise

Wedding Dresses Vintage Style shot by Jose Villa Wedding

Girls ! How long that some photos in the public dresses? I love everything about weddings, I love the way that many forms of art and design blend with the emotions associated with this special day. But then it often happens that, kidnapped by the colors and originality of the stands that I find around the web, neglected to mention the first thing a woman thinks immediately after accepting the ring of promise: the dress!
to forgive me today, killing two birds with one stone: the clothes atelier Saja Wedding of New York's number one photographed by Jose Villa Wedding Photography , of \u200b\u200bwhich I have often spoken. Wonder
lines read vintage, feminine and refined. My favorite is the last picture a bit 'fairy a bit' Greek goddess ... but the problem is that it would place to go to a beach party this summer ... I'm sane or just the fault of the disease that spreads wedding??

With Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment