Monday, January 3, 2011

Airsoft Night Prowler Sa Parts

2011: The list of good intentions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

today inaugurated the first post in my blog ... how exciting!
Finally I decided to call it .... and I chose "takeyourtimeplease" ... and that is what more often suggest to myself!
Time is a precious gift for me!

What better time to make a list of Good Intentions / Dreams / Do you want to achieve?
I have in mind too many ... maybe a year is not enough!

.... start with the most trivial and then drops than serious;)

1. Weight Loss
2. Learn how to cook dishes
3. Resume playing the guitar
4. Improve my Inglese
5. Take a course in photography
6. Learn how to make crochet
7. Finding a representative look
8. Be more orderly
9. Being more eco
10. ... Without first having to get up to racing in the morning
11. Go to bed early the night
12. Drink more water
13. Sports (at least 2 times per week)
14. Read more
15. Inquire more generally
16. Travel
17. Maintaining my own blog
18. Making "shabby chic" my new home
19. Make sure that the precarious working does not become existential
20. Learn to act on priorities
21. Exercising willpower
22. Volunteering
23. Be positive
24. Be safer
25. Become more courageous
26. Becoming a patient
27. Accepting my limitations
28. Learning to trust
29. ... To thank the people I love to be there always
30. To start thinking of expanding the family


is ... the top 30 "things" that came in mind!
I expect a "great job" ... but I'm ready!

soon!

Tiziana

0 comments:

Post a Comment