Friday, January 28, 2011

Nambla South Park French?



last few days that I did not say "I do not feel good, this influence has knocked me down "!
The truth is that I never passed!
Yesterday I ran out of the office and I had a fever of 38!
Then the temperature is increased, and so I took paracetamol.
This morning I decided to go to my doctor who saw me as he exclaimed "you're very bad !!!".
He prescribed antibiotics and supplements! The strange thing
is that although physically and I landed, I really want to do!
But I have to "brake" to prevent further relapse, so this afternoon I'm at home ... warm!
I take this opportunity to surf a little on the internet, looking for some ideas for the new house!

's time to make dinner!
appetite ... I do not miss ever! ;)

soon!

Tiziana


; ; ; Photos from web

0 comments:

Post a Comment