Thursday, January 13, 2011

Planetary Pinball On Funbrain Play



"I wish you time" is the title of one of my favorite poems!
I dedicate it to all those who read my blog .... and not by chance!
nice day!
soon! Tiziana


not you all wish you a gift.


I only hope that most people do not have.


I wish you time to have fun and laugh.


I wish you for your time and do your thinking,


not only for yourself but also to give it to others.


time I wish you not to rush and run, but time to be happy.


I wish you time not only to spend it.


time I wish that you should stay, time to be surprised and time to trust and not just to watch the clock.


time I wish to touch the stars and time to grow, to mature.


I wish you time to hope and to love again. No longer makes sense to postpone.


I wish you time to find yourself, living your every day, every hour as your gift.


time I wish also to forgive.


We hope to have time for life ...



Elli Michler

0 comments:

Post a Comment