Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Is Gold Fish Connect To Cellular Respiration



I often have ups and downs of 'mood! One day I
charge, positive and proactive and the day after almost depressed and docile!
I'm trying to live with my own state, which are now almost cyclical.
Yet he can not accept them at all.
not bear to not have my balance every day!
not stand to be affected by how I get up in the morning!
I hate having to "suffer" this mechanism!
But it's stronger than me ... 's something that I can not control. I pledge
few days and then again ... I get lost of view!
to find themselves and lose you again ... and then find me!
I try to give me the rules, that may be useful to better organize my day ... I respect only for a few days ... and then start again!
A great effort ... mental!
But sooner or later I'll make it!
I'll find my inner balance!

soon!

Tiziana





Photos from web

0 comments:

Post a Comment