Saturday, January 8, 2011

Camel Toe Beach Fotos

Lorraine Fouchet

the summer of 2008, on a hot afternoon of boredom ... typing on Google "life change" ... I came across a book by an author French: Lorraine Fouchet!
really a pleasant surprise!
I ordered, purchased and devoured his story, with which I began to love the South of France, so that adventure with Pino, my husband, the following summer in a long journey on the road ... Rome - Barcelona!

Did you know that there is a Museum of Lavender?
I did not know ... but I guarantee that there is and I was also ( http://www.museedelalavande.com/it/ )!
E 'in the magnificent Gordes (where it was shot on film "A Good Year" in 2006 directed by Ridley Scott, starring Russell Crowe and Albert Finney).
I still have vivid memories of the "perfume" of those places and from then on my bedside table is never without lavender oil!
It 's so nice and light!

With this novel I had the opportunity to know and appreciate a new lifestyle, where I am?
Lorraine Fouchet writes:
"You can change your life with a header or after a long reflection.
Many are those who cherish this dream.
Few dare to cross the threshold.
At any age life, every human being has the right to raise the dice.
Why do not you? "
(Change from life - Garzanti).

soon!

Tiziana

0 comments:

Post a Comment