Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Claim Someone As Dependent If They Get Disability

keys .... of (s) time!

Monday I went back to work and now I'm back home!
I have a fever!
E 'very strange for me ... I hardly get sick!
This year I have not been spared by the virus! (
I hope to get back soon, not so much to return to the office but in order to continue my good intentions!

On 24 January I will start the basic course in photography!
Two hours per week for eight meetings ...!
We also outputs to capture the eternal city!
In a different time ... depends on the light!
so I said, I can not wait!

Also on Friday will take up the English course! Today I see
Breakfast at Tiffany's in the original language but with subtitles!

diet several days are going on ... I do not drink a cappuccino!
Record for me!

I leave the best news at the end ... by Sunday should give us the long-awaited Keys to the House!
Finally !!!!!!!!!!!
The wait was very long!
It took patience ... but these keys are for me really!
In fact my keys once ... or better than "change"!



                                                                 Photos from web


soon!

Tiziana

0 comments:

Post a Comment