Friday, January 7, 2011

Paty Cake Daily Basis

Ask if they are happy ...

Today is my last day of vacation!
Then there is the w-end and Monday will return to work .
This period of break did me good, I rested both physically and mentally!
We wanted and expected it to August!
I enjoyed "my time" ... so finding a basic serenity!
E not cheap! I must be honest ... I'm busy!
I was very careful ... and have "been listening!
E 'was ... a good exercise for myself!
But the training has just begun .... as well as the diet!
How I miss my cappuccino (in fact even two a day) with the bundle of apples!
My breakfast is now made from organic green tea (a gift from my friend Manu) and biscuits without eggs and milk (bought by my sister Nicole)!
to charity all very good ..... but I think my first award will be a nice cappuccino with cocoa! Tomorrow
meantime buy a scale and serious .... I will start to pin my weight ... every week!
I also released the elliptical from bags and scarves and go in an hour to do my first 15-minute ride!
Yay .... we're off!

soon!

Tiziana

0 comments:

Post a Comment