Thursday, February 3, 2011

24 Weeks Pregnant Cervix

Mab 141 - 145 Byroneloisa


Avatar. Steve Jobs Teenage
Title: Below Jobs

"Steve ... wake up! Open your eyes Stewie. "
I open my eyes. My room no longer exists damn acid!
A moment ago I was at the school dance, then that little guy in Seattle hands me two pills. "Dos," he says slyly behind the glasses, and here I am, a pimply Alice in synthetic drugs.
Abandonment head back and see it: Snow White! She smiles at me from the ceiling, beautifully pale.
bites leave a juicy apple, a mirror tends to me. His fingers touch the smooth surface touching the thumb and forefinger just before the tips to get you to move away form the L looser, my face framed widens following the movement of the fingertips, phagocytosis. A lush garden extends from each side until they merge with the skyline.
There's also Snow White but she is not. Her raven hair lick the ground, there is wrapped to cover a candid nudity. "Eva" I think to myself and watching me chew the fruit of sin directly from the branch they are sitting. In the hand clutching a snake and milky, holding his head pulls him up. An invisible force pulls me, I sense now the correlation. Suspended on a foggy capto nothing to escape the rapid fall of the index on the eye of the yellow reptile rushed to a wet morning.
"Wake up Steve!". I open my eyes in front of a big face bearded.
I rise instantly.
"Woz, I had an epiphany ..." scream tug.
"We all wrong! It will be called Apple as the apple. " Woz team cathartic me and whispers "In fact Jowo was a name of shit!" Look at me and says, "You dreamed you also Newton and the Hesperides?". I shake my head.
"Cursed acid!" Speak with one voice.
I readjust. "Woz! That trip gave me some fabulous ideas. I have to take to the garage. "
kiss her sweaty forehead. "Shit, Woz! It will be the fucking best food processor I've ever done. "

Woz sleeping.



0 comments:

Post a Comment