Friday, February 4, 2011

What Length Stirrup Leathers

mao 56 4 - 64 Giack

Avatar: Bob Dylan

Just because you like my stuff, does not mean that I need something


"Here Pt.
The waitress recognized my face, and is already telling his colleague who has just served Bob Dylan, himself.
I be able to drink beer without anyone bothering me?
A sip, two sips, I savor malt and tranquility.
No, I recognized at that table, even if they are sitting at the bar.
I see in the mirror, whispering, do not know if you come to disturb me.
Here, the cool group took courage and approached.
Which approach will use? I'm interested in the statistics.
I touch on the shoulder approach "invasive."
"Hey, you're ...?".
E 'ambitious, but not confident enough to say the name.
However nod and smile, my salute with the hand should let him know that it ends here, but he is a professional and insists.
"Can you do me an autograph?" No problem, I take pen and paper towel.
"I write with sympathy Kevin?". Sympathy is not in the top thirty things I feel for Kevin, but I'm beginning to enjoy and can live with, not even read the dedication, perfect.
"Look, let me ask you if you sing a song and dedicated it to my girlfriend who is sitting there."
has the attitude of those who then feels as if he were to sing. Let's see if it reaches the top and I also asked a particular piece.
Do More: amazing. With feline leap grabs the guitar hanging on the wall and hand me the square.
" Blowin 'in the wind , indeed, no, Knockin' on Heaven's Door .
He won the world championship of pain in the ass, and he deserves the award.
smile, took up the guitar, and started the first chords: G major, D major, I begin to sing, laugh now.
" Mama, take this badge off of me
I can not use it anymore ...."
my voice shrill and stonatissimo hits him like a slap.
"Hey, Dylan, but what a voice you have? are not well? "
" Dylan? Why should I call Dylan? "
" Shit man, but you're not Bob Dylan? "
" Never said so! "
Reads the handkerchief:" In sympathy with Kevin, Robert Allen. "
"But you're the same!"
is going to seriously pissed off, his figure of male dominance is in serious danger.
Fortunately, his company operates in: "Hey Kevin, you're usually shit, let it be that guy."
looking He retired hurt, humiliated.
E 'Everything went fine, I'll be laughing for months thinking about his speech.
already have the face of Bob Dylan takes my life, if I can not laugh a little '...

0 comments:

Post a Comment