Friday, February 4, 2011

Orlando Fl Glory Ho;es

Exercise 4 - Exercise 4 Federico

 avatar: Macaulay Culkin 

The trunk was still dark at the door, where she had left.
- Sooner or later everything is useful, thought chewing grains.
The crunch of wheat flakes filled the room.

- I told you to pack!
He let go of the throttle: the thud of the Wreck on the sidewalk ended the surge.
- Dad?
's face reddened leaned out the window in the middle of a cacophony of angry horns.
- you're following me!
- You're crazy. I've got that motor from
Not at all interested in the new and old human subjects, slipped quickly through the traffic.

No phone, no cellular phone or fixed. The last was his. He hit the buttons on the phone: the time a couple of rings empty, then closed the call.

- I still think you follow me.
- nonsense.
- I do not want the nurse! Get away from me, ok?
- Can I have a sandwich?
- Do not like sandwiches.
- And do you know?
The man picked up the bag from the tray, and looking at him from under the eyelashes away.
- You do not like. Go away. And turning to the next customer, stretched her lips into a smile.

too hot, the water was burning my fingers.
kept peeking his trunk, but maybe not really looked at him, leaning over the sink back to the door. Then he took the time to dry the dishes. The hand left his mark on the wet floor. The trunk was still there.
The effort made to fill the rose in my throat. Where to put it? The problem remained. Where?

- Again?
- Well? I can not even invite you to dinner?
- If you hope will come out six ...
- I promise that I will be alone. And I'll shut up. At eight to me.
- I do not think ... he hung up. Ok. He clenched his teeth with a spasm.
Eight. The door opened. It is him. The hammer struck hard, and it was all over in one blow.

The house is neat and clean, remained silent: the table set ahead.
- Oh, hell.
keep stirring, pushing his finger in the bottom of the pot float. After all, a dinner with his father would have done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment