Friday, February 4, 2011

Fotos De Mulhres Peladas

Exercise 4 - Exercise


Avatar: Emilio Estevez

THE END (?)

"Emilio."

The boy jumped as if he had stepped up a rusty nail. He thought that by now they were all in their own apartments, exhausted from the day's work on the set. He decided to take the opportunity to leave the camp and smoke a cigarette hidden there in the corner of the field where it was stored the props. Instead he was caught. And none other than Francis Ford Coppola himself. The boss, on this set.

"You should not smoke. If your father finds out incazzerĂ  bad. "

" Well, then perhaps it is better not to know ... "threw out the boy.

The director smiled slightly. Emilio saw that even in the dim light of the full moon, there in the edge of the field, were visible on his face dark circles and signs of fatigue and worry that grew in the film.

"I could not sleep. I'm still too excited. "

" Well you did well today. I rarely see a complete rookie to keep the blood so cold in his first scene. I guess I have to say that bad blood does not lie. "

" To be honest I thought I would wet my pants at any moment. "

The director smiled again," Your father seemed satisfied. "Then the smile vanished. "I want to be totally honest with you. I do not think today will be the scene in the movie ... do not misunderstand, was fine and you you have been good, but ... well see is a scene that already at the time of writing the script did not convince me. Probably we will have to cut it. "

Silence. Finally he added: "I'm sorry."

They were silent for several minutes.

"Well I'd better go back to the field. I try to sleep a few hours. "

" Good night. I think I will stay a little longer 'here'.

The director nodded and turned, heading towards the field.

Emilio picked up a surfboard from the pile where they were stacked, the Adagio to the ground and lay down on. He took another cigarette el'accese, remain there to smoke under the stars in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment