Monday, February 7, 2011

Retrqctable Bo Staffs

Exercise 4 - Exercise 4


Avatar: Conan O'Brien.

" You can not, fuck! That old man thundered dimmerda cock! "A policeman, with one hand, I differs from the door, the other holds the gun, and said:" Mr. O'Brien, please, is for his safety. " Please try to call home. Come on, fuck, Liza answer! It is useless, shit! God, he 'who has not watched the TV this evening, he' who has not heard the cry. Fucking bastard! When I first came I thought it was a lousy bum, not answered, quickened my pace, and he " Is this the way you treat your fans Most Dangerous? . "You know father Ajemian? I asked . Granted him a beer. He told me all those stories about Mesolithic society of Eynan. " There was only one boss," he explained "one man able to control a 'whole community. The king god according to scholars, I say the king hallucinogen. Hundreds of people responded to his signals in accordance with the stimulus-response sequence ". " You're not a scholar? " asked " Heavens no! I love to call myself the last of the famous International playboys " and both laughed. He said that when we hear there is a moment in which we suspend our identity and accept or reject what we were told. The king was acting hallucinogen on that brief moment of idleness: translating insight into obedience by Kra-gra. 'The Kra-gra is the cry. It works on two elements " pointed " the proportions of the face of those who speak the command and control real ". He informed me he had long studied my face, I know the features by heart, and knows that I can "shout". I passed, then the package: "I just read the Kra-gra during the Late Night " I thought " But imagine, a pile of crap! ". Then tonight I done. I had broken the fucking bullshit of Gene Simmons and when the director came to the fore on me I said that stupid phrase meaningless. Cristosanto! The operator m'inquadrava left the room and removed the trachea of \u200b\u200ba studio assistant with a single bite. They've fired a full magazine in the chest porcocazzo! Now the radio reports of incidents of aggression in all of New York, then the FM signal jumps back and when I hear this song that says, " I am the last of the Famous International Playboys. I never wanted to kill. I am not naturally evil, suck things I do just to make myself more attractive to you, Have I failed? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment