Friday, February 25, 2011

Writeable Goodfaith Estimate

Jenn + Daniel = a wedding at the ranch, simple and fresh

Good day! Today we speak of a marriage in California that struck me for its simplicity. Usually when I read California I am always in front of images very "noisy", while it wants to be an essential and intimate marriage. I like the relaxed atmosphere that Catherine Cindy Leo has created for these spouses solarissimi East. He attracted my attention the photo with the red heart-shaped balloons, the balloons are spreading worldwide wedding and I find them very playful fun that a proposal may also involve the small guests. I love the hand painted wooden signs, the bride's shoes as women, the tree cherry tree that presides over the ceremony, which is reproduced on all the stationery of the party, the cake decorated with an elegant ribbon and a great passion of mine: the cage, this time used as a container of messages that guests will leave the bride and groom!
Everything is very fresh and sweet is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment