Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Message To Write In Baby Registry

Competition between Wedding Planner - Wedding event @ Sorrento

Here I am! Then in the post yesterday I predicted that Sunday evening I attended the presentation of a business sector Wedding. I must say that I enjoyed so much just to make the reporter! In fact, as my work on this sweet web space that I created goes on, I find it increasingly difficult to see if it's strong passion for journalism or for the Wedding! Then one or the other, the important thing is to be motivated and treat all with
passion ;-) But let us, and my super post. The Wedding Solution is a company of Pompeii, near Naples, specializes in the rental of tablecloths and setting up for events, a company made by young people and successful investing every day in search of new ideas and the promotion of its brand, helping to spread the culture of marriage, moved in my view essential for the growth of the sector. I find them cute headline "We rent fun."
Sunday night at the Crowne Plaza of Sorrento, the company has organized an event with a rich program: fashion shows, wine tastings, musical moments and a competition between 20 Wedding Planner you are challenged to hit the mise en place under the careful eye of a professional panel of experts led by Cira Lombardo, the wedding stronger here in Naples, in my humble opinion but far-sighted. Here are my shots of the evening with the things that I liked more!

The first place has won Danila Olivetti with a simple white tablecloth and turn to the refinement of crystal and silver. 10 and praise for me too!


But I maybe I did win the confetti Marisa De Risi. A composition lace, cameos, white ceramics, vintage inspirations and elements Shabby Chic, with that lived at the same time refined. We love it! What do you think?


fresh and young as her authors, the proposed Nothing but us!


Warm, well-kept fall and the vision of tulle and cinnamon.


To stay on the topics of cold seasons, the mise en place Angela Lombardi, of which I have already spoken of in the post TuttoSposi. The concept: A Christmas Wedding Planner


Mc Marriage I also loved it, with these coasters and Mediterranean flavors typical of ceramics from Vietri.



Finally, another preserved by this time signed Vanilla Wedding, which took advantage of the trend of the cage, really delicious with these butterflies in total white wrought.


And me? I would have brought a tablecloth forest green, turquoise splash, cocoa and lots of sweet cream base, glass jars with colored straws striped red and white floral arrangements of small powder pink roses placed against the strawberries ... and I have disclosed the project I'm working on and I hope to achieve in the spring at the park that I love!

What do you think? How were all these Neapolitan Wedding?
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment