Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Huge Families Ireland

mental workout;)

Hi!!

Finally I'm back!
much I missed writing!
have been influenced for the THIRD TIME!
Never happened! I'm fine now ... and I'm doing a curette to get back at all!

I love every season but this year .... eagerly awaiting Spring!
will I need energy and light!
More light!

I recharge to deal with all the commitments in the coming months.
In March, work will begin the new house .... a dream that starts to happen! How many things
to do, to think, to plan!
This makes me feel alive and purposeful!
E 'became my stress!
My mental exercise!
When I need to recharge or distract me in general .... I focus my attention on the new house!
Works!

Not just ... sometimes I think deliberately frivolous!
Through the years ... I realized that being frivolous ... sometimes it helps to feel light !!!!!!
And I ... I really need some days of frivolity! ;)

soon!

Tiziana

Photos from web (Nicoletta Ceccoli)

0 comments:

Post a Comment