Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gay Cruising Union City Nj

Urge Restoration

Hi!

This morning I got up before the alarm sounded!
very rare thing;)
I feel better physically, I'm taking the power!
I finished the antibiotic and continue to take the supplement!

Ma .. urgent restoration!
sbattutella The face I'm tired!
So, I decided: the weekend will be ... to cuddle!
That is, to begin Friday night with a big bath salts with Jordan!
some candles and a "good" purifying herbal tea to sip as well as a vintage Vasco Rossi in the background! Relax
for me! Oh .... yes!
follow ... hot water and baking soda to throw open the pores more obtuse;).
scrub, clay mask, revitalizing mask, cleanser, toner, eye cream!
Then ... a nice body scrub, mud and move past the "glove of horsehair" ... to finish the miraculous oil (cellulite)!
.... I must not forget the hair shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing mask, neutral henna (I was advised ... lucid and strengthens), flax seeds .... and plate (once in a while ... you can !!!).

Bel program .... Ah but when he arrives Friday?!?!

Countdown ... party!

the next!

Tiziana


; ; ; Photos from web

0 comments:

Post a Comment