Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brazillian Wax In Poughkeepsie Ny

Exercise 4 - 108 IryIry

Avatar: Julia Roberts

Title: Pretty Woman Dead

Giuly afloat on the water, his face reddened by the sun . John, her husband, owner of Finpost, a company famous throughout the world, had married eight years ago, saving it from the street. Charles was 7 years old, ran around the edge of the pool: "Mom, look how good I am," said diving. "Mom, look swimming as well, "said the boy insisted. Giuly did not answer, his arms hanging out of open water that was supporting cushion, the child continued to touch the mother began to slip into the water face down. Carlo began to sob and scream: "Nanny, come, my mother is sick." The Nanny was cooking, the screaming of the baby made her take, she went straight for the pool, took the child and took her out of the water: "small, now call a doctor, you go in the bedroom good." Giuly was lying by the pool, her husband had arrived quickly. Under a glass poolside a note: "I'm sorry, I had to do this, I had to save your life, gone tomorrow if you want answers to no 4 of Puccini Street at 21, your Giuly. The function was attended by all the friends and the most 'important in the world of business. Charles did not know where his mother and Gianni was shocked. John, went to the address indicated by Giuly in the courtyard close a woman pointed to the second floor. He knocked on the door and saw Giuly nearly fainted. "But, Giuly. She took his wrist and pulled him inside. "John I'm sorry, that was my sister died in the pool, were threatening me, I changed my identity. "Giuly, explains nothing, forgive me." He pulled a gun: "I'm sorry, our son will be a great entrepreneur. " "There will be respected, if he feels for his mother a prostitute." The shot in the head suicide. John, after having cleaned up, carried away the corpse and buried it in the garden of his company and was never found. John returned home and continued his empire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment