Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clonazepan Expiry Dates

O___O

It 'nice to discover nearly 33 years ... you can always change!
Yes, I have become romantic!
It might have been shabby chic to the wave drag me away?!
Maybe!
I never loved a lot of fuss!
Pino and I have never celebrated anniversaries and even Valentine's Day this year ... but if I had not had a fever ... I would have liked to do something nice for ... and with "the other half of the apple !
Yes, I have always liked the surprises!
So, for example, prefer to give / receive a flower ... just when there is no recurrence, but the desire to impress a person, making her feel special, with a spontaneous gesture!
But on reflection, one thing does not exclude the other!
So one has to do what you feel!
And I at this time I am romantic! ;)
through some magazines and exploring different sites for the new house ... I am always struck by something where there are hearts!
A riot of hearts!
So, there are two tables and a dresser that haunt me for months!
I find them everywhere ... they are ever to choose me!
I really think that will look great in the bedroom!
I like them so much!



Photos from web (Maison du Monde)
soon!

Tiziana

0 comments:

Post a Comment