Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Test Which Soap Leaves More Residue

Exercise 4 - Simone 5

Avatar: Larry Bird


"Larry is that you?" Asked a voice from the darkness.
Larry Bird turned in the direction of voice. "Yes, who is calling me?"
"I'm Dr. J. '
" What are you doing here? We have not seen for at least twenty years. "
" I do not known anything strange? We are 8-bit video game into the One on One. "
" What are we doing here? Who did this? "
" I have not yet discovered ... I think it was George Bush Junior, or reptilian aliens. "
" I think you're sick. "
" Stop wasting time, it's time to play. "
"So I win, you know I'm the best."
"But I have more t-shirt cunt." said Dr. J. safely chasing the ball to the basket.
Larry took the ball and performed in a perfect field goal, immediately replied by Dr. J. The game remained balanced, with a field goal scored by a player scored a field goal followed by the opponent. Only a few seconds, and Dr. J. was leading by two points after a slam dunk that he had smashed the backboard. The janitor had just left after clearing, when Larry took a leap of at least twenty pixels and drove while suspended from a 3-point bomb. The ball turned in a circle on the edge of the basket and the end came at the end of time.
"Have you seen? I have won, "said Dr. J. Larry watching That was dissolving.
"Yes, damn, now I reincarnate extinct in a camel."
"And I?" Asked Larry. While
was dissolving, Dr. J laughed. "You follow the path that will take you, if you're lucky, to get back to reality."
As Larry pointed out the gap left by the late Dr. J. appeared a woman with purple hair.
"Hello baby," said Larry to do with a man consumed.
appeared a red demon with a purple cloak that he kidnapped the woman and left silver armor. Larry put on his armor and found himself having to deal with zombies, bats, carnivorous plants and flying devils.
While throwing a knife into the monster at the end of the screen, could not help but think that when he played for the NBA fucking made less effort. Much less effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment