Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blueprint Kid Playsets

Inspirations Wedding Purple and Black

Hello everyone! As you saw yesterday because I did not write I noticed the post on the event was very successful Wedding Solution, continued to be several views, and I thought it best to leave the front line in that article yet.
Back then the usual, I hope not boring :-) routines, explain a bit 'what Archbishop network in my daily five to six hours of full immersion in the virtual world of thousands of sites dedicated to marriage.
Today I show you the shots that can help us to combine the PURPLE and BLACK for a reception and fine vintage. Investments have a drawing that can be a chandelier, like in the picture, flowers or initials stylized of the spouses. I favor our wedding favors or to be stored in an old suitcase in black leather (attack the markets of barter and use!) And pelleted to choose books from the air a little 'lived and bottles of red wine. The table has a white tablecloth with a black damask table runner, pots and antique silver candlesticks, flowers deep purple and deep purple with small hints of green. Black chairs decorated with handmade purple and always last but not least, the total white cake not to overdo it too!
The photographer is Clayton Austin, I'll talk to him because he is still one of the few men to have that feeling so pervasive feminine ... and then makes it, but I say ever, the sky in this powder pink dreamy ... how not to love??

inspired!






0 comments:

Post a Comment